Specifications and Information...
Photography PrintsI have made every effort to assure you the best quality photographic prints possible. This includes countless hours of choosing my best work, editing, and being very specific about the final print. For the highest possible quality, I print all of my photos on archival, glossy or luster finish, photography paper and use only acid free mattboard. The prints are done in a lab using a technique called laser jet. This is the best technology on the market to date and ensures the highest quality photograph possible. You will be able to enjoy your artwork for many years without damage or fading. For the best quality prints, I highly recommend purchasing my prints matted and framed or mounting them with the gallery mount technology.
Gallery Mount CollectionThe gallery mount collection is a great way to mount your photos for a very professional look. This is a new mounting process designed to enhance and protect your photos. This high quality alternative to conventional custom framing provides a distinctive look that is durable, versatile, and affordable.
The prints are professionally mounted on superior quality substrate board, laminated with a special non-glare and UV protective coating, and finished with a beveled edge.
- There is no breakable glass. It's safer for kids' rooms, work areas, schools, and public areas.
- It is ideal for homes, comercial buildings, offices, restaurants, hotels, rentals, and high traffic areas.
- The non-glare surface makes images clearer to see and easier to view from any angle.
- The UV protective vinyl reduces the sun's yellowing rays making it ideal for sunlit rooms, lobbies and offices.
- The surface is completely washable - grease, dirt, and fingerprints wipe right off with regular household non-ammonia glass cleaner.
- The Gallery Mount Collection offers a sophisticated look in a quality product at a reasonable price.
- The gallery mount collection is available in a variety of sizes to suite your decorating needs - 11"x14", 16"x20", and 24"x30"
- Choose between a float gallery mount or a box gallery mount for the custom look that you want.
- Your print comes ready for hanging with a french cleat mounting system and all the hardware necessary to hang your print.
|Click on a picture to see a larger image|
Back of float mount with French cleat.
The float gallery mount has a 3/4" recessed French cleat on the back.
The photograph appears to be floating away from the wall.
The box gallery mount is 1" thick and hangs from the wall by a French cleat.
Gallery FramingGallery framing is a sophisticated look that will enhance your photograph while protecting it from dust and sunlight damage. This classic style looks great on any color wall in any room. Gallery framing uses a white and black mattboard to bring the focus of your eye on the photograph and not the background. I custom cut and double matt each photograph using acid free matt boards and quality Neilsonbainbridge frames. By framing your photograph in this classic style, you are ensured the highest quality photograph possible. The frames are black, traditional 3/4", flat top, wooden frames. They come with glass for 8"x10", 11"x14" and 16"x20" frames, and plexi-glass for 22"x28" frames. You can also choose non-glare glass for sunny areas. When you recieve a print, it is ready to be hung on your wall.
- Professional quality gallery framing at a reasonable price.
- Protects your photo from dust, dirt, sunlight and UV rays to ensure many years of enjoyment without fading or damage.
- When you receive your photograph, it's ready to hang on the wall. No need to go to the frame shop and wait for days before you can decorate.
- The classic gallery framing stands out and looks good on any color wall.
- They're perfect for decorating your home, office, commercial building, restaurant, hotel, rental, or to give away as a gift.
- The classic style offers a sophisticated look in a quality product.
- Available in a variety of sizes to suite your decorating needs - 5"x7", 8"x10", 11"x14", and 16"x20" prints.
- Your choice of clear glass or non-glare glass for bright areas.
Classic Gallery Framing
Available in a variety of sizes
The non-glare glass makes your photograph clearer to see and easier to view from any angle.
Matted PrintsMatted prints come with a single white matt board, a foam core backing, and a plastic sleeve for protection. They are available in 5"x7", 8"x10", 11"x14", and 16"x20" and can be put into a standard size frame that you choose. The matt board and foam core backing are acid free and will keep your print protected for many years.
- You can take the print to your local frame shop or purchase a ready made frame from the store to fit your decor in the room you are hanging it.
- They make a great gift for someone when you are not sure of their framing prefrences or home decor.
- They are light weight and do not break. That makes them perfect for carrying in your luggage or sending in the mail.
- The acid free matt boards and backing will keep your prints from damage and yellowing.
Matted Prints are available in a variety of sizes.
All of the pictures on this site are available for purchase through secure online payments. Once you've found a print that you like, click on the "add to cart" button. You may continue looking at other pictures until you are ready to purchase your prints. When you are ready to complete your purchase, you may click on the "your order" button to begin your secure online transaction.
you will then be brought to a secure online form through paypal. It is not necessary to sign up for a paypal account to complete your transaction. Paypal is fast, free and secure.
Pricing and Dimensions
| Print Size ||Framed Size||Matted Print||Matted & Framed||Mounted on Gator Board||Stretched on Canvas||Float Gallery Mount||Box Gallery Mount|
|16"x20", 16"x24"||22"x28"||$125.00||$225.00 |
+ $30.00 for non-glare glass
Packaging and Delivery
Prices of the prints do not include packaging and mailing costs. The cost to mail packages depends on weight and size of the box required for proper care and protection and are valid for orders within the U.S.A.. All of the packages are mailed through the United States Postal Service or U.P.S. Once your package has been mailed, you will receive notification of a tracking number to track your package online. In order to ensure proper receipt, you will need to sign for your package.
Note: Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
|Print Size||Matted||Framed||Mounted on Gator Board||Stretched on Canvas||Gallery Mount|
Screen Calibration and Colors
When you view the photographs in my gallery, they are representative of an actual framed print. Although I make every effort to ensure an accurate representation of the actual photographs, every computer monitor is slightly different from another. What you see on your screen may vary slightly from the actual print, in color, brightness, and contrast.
I make every effort possible to ensure that you receive the highest quality photograph. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact me with any concerns. If I am not able to completely satisfy your concerns, you may return your photograph and be refunded your money, minus the cost of shipping, within 30 days of purchase.
|If you do not see the information here that you need, please feel free to contact me, and I will be glad to answer any other questions or concerns that you may have.|
|Home | Photo Galleries | Specs & Info | About Me | Contact Me|
|383 Van Gordon St. #12-353, Lakewood, CO 80228 | Telephone - 303-863-8407 |
E-mail me - firstname.lastname@example.org
|Copyright © 2010 Christopher Walsh: All Rights Reserved.|